Rents in 2018
- Easter, May, June and September: £2,000 a week
- July and August: £2,500 a week
- Christmas and New Year: on request
Unless otherwise agreed, all July and August lets are for a minimum of two weeks, whilst those during the rest of the year may be for a minimum of one week. They will usually begin and end on a Saturday, but may be different by special arrangement.
A deposit of 50% of the rent is payable on confirming your reservation in writing, with the balance to be paid 12 weeks prior to the commencement of the tenancy.
In the event that the rental is cancelled:
- The rent deposit will be fully refunded up to six months before the start date of the rental.
- 50% of the rent deposit will be refunded if the cancellation is advised between 12 weeks and six months prior to the rental start date.
- There will be no refund in the event of cancellation within 12 weeks of the tenancy start date.
A deposit against damage and breakages of £500 is payable with the balance of the rent, on confirmation of the rental. The security deposit is designed to cover the cost of replacing/making good any losses, breakages and/or damages incurred during your tenancy, plus any exceptional cleaning work that may be required at the end of your tenancy. It will be refunded (less any necessary deductions) within eight weeks of the end of your tenancy.