Bosc de la Croze has three bedrooms with double beds and two twin-bedded rooms (which are interlinked). It sleeps 8 people comfortably, plus up to two children. The house is well equipped for babies and small children. There is a large playroom/sitting room in one of the converted barns. Many consider it to be perfect for a family with grandparents, as the courtyard bedroom is separate from the main house.
- The House
- Local Amenities
- Cleaning and Maintenance
- Bedroom 1: 6’ double bed, adjacent shower room and WC.
- Bedroom 2: 5’ 6” bed with ensuite shower room and WC.
- Bedroom 3: 2 single beds on ground floor.
- Bedroom 4: 2 single beds on ground floor (Bedrooms 3 and 4 are interlinked and share a bathroom which has also has a shower and WC).
- Sitting Room: comfortable large sitting room with open fireplace, sofas, chairs, TV/DVD.
- Kitchen: large, family, country kitchen with round table seating 8 and possible extension.
- Laundry Room & WC: useful downstairs loo with access to the garden and pool; laundry room with washing machine and drier.
Converted barn 1 adjacent to the main house
- Bedroom 5: 5’ 6” double bed, ensuite shower room and WC.
Converted barn 2
Close to, but separate from main house is a large, comfortable play room/sitting room - with ping pong table.
- TV with satellite and SKY
- CD player
- Broadband & WiFi
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- Covered terrace facing the swimming pool
- Courtyard terrace (very sheltered) with umbrella-covered dining table seating 10 and large barbecue
- Sun loungers and deck chairs for 10
- Large, fenced, private garden
- Plenty of parking space
For children and babies
- 1 cot
- 1 high chair
Supermarket, butcher and baker in Montaigu de Quercy, five minutes away.
Baker and butcher and small general store in Tournon d'Agenais, also five minutes by car.
- Bicycle hire, in Montaigu de Quercy, five minutes away
(marvellous cycling country, with several off-road and quiet lanes which are perfect for families).
- Riding stables, about 20 minutes away
- Tennis courts, in both our local villages, five minutes away
- Golf courses, about 40 minutes away
There are several activity centres nearby, ranging from an aqua-adventure park to go-karting.
- The house is cleaned and made ready for your arrival.
- All bed linen and towels are provided, including towels for the swimming pool.
- The cleaner comes every Tuesday and Saturday and this is included in the rental.
- The gardener comes once a week and cleans the terraces, as well as watering the plants and undertaking any necessary maintenance.
- The swimming pool is cleaned once a week.